M-10 and I-75/M-10 weekend ramp closures part of overall interchange projectContact: Diane Cross, MDOT Office of Communications, 248-752-0336Agency: Transportation
Friday, July 21, 2017
Monday, July 24, 2017
Northbound and southbound M-10 will be closed between I-75 and Jefferson Avenue for the demolition of the pedestrian bridge over M-10 near M-85.
- Northbound and southbound I-75 ramps to southbound M-10 ramps (will reopen Monday)
- Northbound M-10 ramp to northbound I-75 (will reopen Monday)
- Northbound M-10 ramp to southbound I-75 (will reopen by late August)
- The northbound I-75 ramp to northbound M-10 (will reopen this fall)
- Northbound M-10 traffic will be detoured via Jefferson Avenue, northbound Rosa Parks Boulevard, northbound I-75, and westbound M-8 to northbound M-10.
- Southbound M-10 traffic will be detoured to northbound I-75, then southbound I-375 to Jefferson Avenue.
- Northbound I-75 traffic headed for northbound M-10 is currently being detoured to westbound M-8 to northbound M-10
- Southbound I-75 traffic heading for southbound M-10 will be detoured to southbound I-375 to Jefferson Avenue.
- Northbound M-10 traffic heading for southbound I-75 will be detoured to westbound I-94, then westbound I-96 to northbound/southbound I-75.
MDOT is investing $3.6 million to make repairs to the I-75/M-10 interchange. Work is expected to be completed this fall.
Closing these lanes and ramps will provide workers with safe, protected work zones and provide motorists with the safest route possible through the area.