How do I know whether to select an Individual or Annual permit?

Individual permits are for construction and/or occupying state highway Right-of-Way for residential and commercial driveways, tree trimming, drainage, landscaping, grading, utilities, and other similar uses.

Annual permits are for routine maintenance activities. For example: New utility service connections, utility emergency operations, and soil borings. Annual permits are classified as statewide, regional, or TSC specific as determined by the counties selected in the Construction Permit System (CPS).