Do I have to do anything else besides fill out the application online?

Yes. Requirements may be obtained from your local Transportation Service Center (TSC). See Permit Contacts by Office at:

In addition to the initial application submittal you are required to submit an Advance Notice prior to beginning activities within the State highway Right-of-Way.