How do I obtain a copy of my permit?
If you receive an email saying your permit has been issued, you should go into the CPS system through the MDOT Permit Gateway (MPG) in order to view and print your permit and attachments. After entering CPS, use the following steps to retrieve your permit:
- Select My Applications/Permits from the left hand navigation bar.
- Select the radio button at the top for Permits/Advance Notices.
- Select the appropriate permit number to view your permit package.
- Review all information on the screen.
- Select the Permit link to open the permit in another window. The permit will appear as a pdf that may be printed.
- Select the link and print all attachments shown in your permit package.