How do I notify MDOT of route closure dates for an upcoming event (parades/festivals)?

If you have an annual permit that allows route closures, you must submit an Advance Notice for that permit to notify MDOT of the exact date of a route closure.

If you do not currently have a permit, you should complete an Individual Permit application that includes the date of the route closure.