When I am entering the information required on an advance notice, how do I know how to find the Type of Right-of-Way?

You will need to find the type of Right-of-Way on the Right-of-Way Maps web page https://mdotcf.state.mi.us/public/ROWFiles/ or contact the appropriate TSC Construction Permit Staff for the area where the activity is to be performed. A list of the TSC Construction Permit Agents can be found at http://www.michigan.gov/documents/mdot/Permit_Contacts_by_Office_021014_481775_7.pdf.