- I have seen big symbols (X, +, V, T) painted along state trunklines. What are these symbols, and what are they used for?
- Who do I contact for general questions about Michigan's Pure Michigan Byway Program's nomination and designation process?
How can I obtain the application forms for nominating Pure Michigan Byways?
- Who can I talk to about trucks speeding or tailgating, or other truck safety issues?
- I have heard that Michigan truck weight laws are the most liberal in the nation. Is this true?
- Who is responsible for plowing snow on state highways?
- How long does it take to build a new road?
- Why doesn't Michigan have toll roads?
- Why is it that some roads which have been resurfaced last only a year or two before they start to break up again? Isn't this a waste of taxpayer dollars?
- Why do the speed limits vary on different parts of the freeway system?
- What’s the difference between highways that carry the letters “US,” “I” and “M”?
- How many miles of road does Michigan have?