- The Sault Ste. Marie International Bridge is the only vehicular crossing between Ontario and Michigan within a 300-mile distance. The Bridge connects two cities, Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario with Sault Ste. Marie, Michigan.
Today, the communities served by the bridge boast populations of 14,000 for Sault Ste. Marie, Michigan and 75,000 for Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario.
- International Bridge board hears inspection updates
- International Bridge closing to vehicle traffic during race festival Sept. 28
- International Bridge to close for annual walk June 29
- Sault Ste. Marie Bridge Authority hears audit report, planned maintenance program
- Toll increase at International Bridge starts April 1