- The Sault Ste. Marie International Bridge is the only vehicular crossing between Ontario and Michigan within a 300-mile distance. The Bridge connects two cities, Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario with Sault Ste. Marie, Michigan.
Today, the communities served by the bridge boast populations of 14,000 for Sault Ste. Marie, Michigan and 75,000 for Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario.
- New tolling system being developed for U.S.-Canada border bridges
- Falcons banded at International Bridge
- Falcons have success at International Bridge
- Reminder: Speed limit on International Bridge is 30 mph
- Toll adjustment at International Bridge starts April 1