- The Sault Ste. Marie International Bridge is the only vehicular crossing between Ontario and Michigan within a 300-mile distance. The Bridge connects two cities, Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario with Sault Ste. Marie, Michigan.
Today, the communities served by the bridge boast populations of 14,000 for Sault Ste. Marie, Michigan and 75,000 for Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario.
- Traffic alert: International Bridge to close briefly for torch run Thursday
- Traffic advisory: Automated toll lanes reopened at International Bridge
- Sault Ste. Marie Bridge Authority elects new officers
- Canadian toll adjustments Oct. 1 at International Bridge based on currency exchange rates
- Advisory: International Bridge closing to vehicle traffic during foot races Sept. 29