Crack seal treatments on various routes through six counties starts Sept. 4Contact: Jocelyn Hall, MDOT Office of Communications, HallJ20@Michigan.gov 989-245-7117Agency: Transportation
ESTIMATED START DATE:
Wednesday, Sept. 4, 2019
ESTIMATED COMPLETION DATE:
The Michigan Department of Transportation (MDOT) will invest $357,000 in crack seal treatments along 85 miles of state trunkline in six counties.
- M-25 from Holland Avenue to Carrigan Road in Fort Gratiot Township, St Clair County.
- M-24 from the Oakland/Lapeer county line to Pratt Road near Metamora, Lapeer County.
- M-90 from North Branch east village limit to M-53, Lapeer County.
- M-53 from 1 mile south of M-81 to M-81 near Cass City, Sanilac County.
- M-81 from Veterans Drive to M-53 in Cass City, Tuscola and Sanilac counties.
- M-25 from Helena Road to Harbor Beach south city limit, Huron County.
- M-53 from M-142 to M-142 in Bad Axe, Huron County.
- M-25 from Bay Street to Canboro Road in Sebewaing, Huron County.
- M-21 from the Clinton/Shiawassee county line to Delaney Road near Owosso, Shiawassee County.
Traffic will be maintained with traffic regulators. Work on M-25 in St. Clair County and M-24 in Lapeer County is expected to occur during overnight hours. This work is weather dependent