I-475 resurfacing from Clio Road to the I-75 north junction in Genesee County starts Aug. 24Contact: Jocelyn Hall, MDOT Office of Communications, HallJ20@Michigan.gov 989-245-7117Agency: Transportation
Saturday, Aug. 24, 2019
ESTIMATED COMPLETION DATE:
Friday, Aug. 30, 2019
The Michigan Department of Transportation (MDOT) will complete pavement repairs and resurfacing in the I-475 work zone, from Clio Road to the I-75 north junction, requiring additional ramp closures on I-75 and I-475. This work is part of an overall $44 million investment to rebuild and improve the I-475 corridor.
Project map: http://bit.ly/2KOfXYU
The following road and ramp closures are expected:
Saturday, Aug. 24 - Tuesday, Aug. 27:
- Northbound I-75 ramp to southbound I-475
- Southbound I-75 ramp to southbound I-475
- Southbound I-475 from the I-75 north junction to Clio Road
Tuesday, Aug. 27 - Friday, Aug. 30
- Both Clio Road ramps to northbound I-475
- Northbound I-475 from Clio Road to the I-75 north junction
This work is weather dependent.
This work will complete preventive maintenance to approximately 1.5 miles of I-475 from Clio Road to the I-75 north junction, further extending the life of the roadway.