Prevailing Wage Compliance
Purpose: Provide helpful information in order to assist those who process prevailing wage issues.
A. Prevailing Wage Information:
- Wage Determinations Online.gov:
B. Oversight Procedures: Proper Documentation
- Required Contractor Forms:
- 1955 - Contractor's Certified Payroll (rev 8-09)
- Required Apprentice Documentation:
- Draft Sample Notification Letters:
- Deficient Notice 1 (rev 3-15)
- Deficient Notice 2 (rev 3-15)
- Delinquent Notice 1 (rev 3-15)
- Delinquent Notice 2 (rev 3-15)
C. Required Jobsite Postings: The Contractor must ensure all labor compliance posters and the project specific prevailing wage rates are posted on the construction site, in a conspicuous area, prior to the commencement of work. Jobsite postings should be discussed at the pre-construction meeting. Additional information regarding jobsite posters can be located in the MDOT Construction Manual in Division 1 Section 1.07.
D. Training: Slides to Assist with Understanding Prevailing Wage Oversight Procedures
- MDOT Wage Classification Understandings:
E. Prevailing Wage Assistance:
Please send questions or comments about this page to:
Prevailing Wage Compliance Specialist
Cell Phone: 517-719-7344
For questions regarding the LCPtracker software, please e-mail MDOT-LCPtracker@michigan.gov.
Revised on 7/15/2019