- Budget and Reports Unit
Dave Wearsch, Supervisor
Fiscal Year 2018
- Section 801(3) of 2017_Section 803 of 2018 Aircraft Budget Provisions
- Section 605 Metro Region Flooding Mitigation
- Section 240 of PA 268 Performance Metrics Reporting
- Section 385 - September 1, 2018 report on the activities related to the Gordie Howe International Bridge (GHIB) project.
- PA 457 of 2016 Annual Report On Pavement Demonstration Program
- Section 706 Detroit Wayne County Port Authority FY17 and FY16 Audited Financial Statements and Operational Assessment
- Section 385 - June 1, 2018 report on the activities related to the Gordie Howe International Bridge (GHIB) Project.
- PA 175 of 2015 Warranties Report.
- MCL 247.668j(4) Annual Employee Certification
- Section 711(1)(2) Rail Passenger Services
- Section 35(5) PA 258 of 2015 - FY 2017 WCAA Qualified Airport Fund Report
- Section 10e-(21) Transportation for Seniors and Persons with Disabilities.
- Section 385 - March 1, 2018 report on activities related to the Gordie Howe International Bridge (GHIB) Project.
- Section 660 Alternative Road Surface Materials
- Section 613 Reporting Requirement (FY 2018)
- Section 381 E-Verify System
- Section 212 General Fund Lapse Estimates
- Section 704 - February 1, 2018 Follow up Report.
- Section 307 - 2018-2022 Five Year Transportation Program
- Section 383 Aircraft Travel Report (FY 2017)
- Section 397 Work Projects and Federal Earmarks Report
- Section 15a(4) Rail Freight Fund Report
- Section 207 Out of State Travel Report
- Section 247 813 STC Report
- Section 209 General Fund Lapse Report
- Section 313(3) SIB State Infrastructure Bank Annual Report - Fiscal Year 2017
- Section 247.660 Local Bridge Report
- Section 385 - December 1, 2017 report on activities related to the Gordie Howe International Bridge (GHIB) Project
- Section 612 Report on Contract Incentives and Disincentives
- Section 704 Rail Operations and Infrastructure Expenditure Report.
- FY19 5-Year Plan, Airport Safety, Protection and Improvement Program & MDOT's Buildings and Facilities Program