Contracting Opportunities for Transit Projects
Request for Proposals (RFPs), Request for Quotations/Qualifications (RFQs), Request for Bids (RFBs), and/or Invitation for Bids (IFBs) for Transit Projects:
Bay Metropolitan Transportation Authority (BMTA):
- RFP 2018-11: Sealed proposals will be received at the offices of the BMTA at 1510 N. Johnson Street, Bay City, MI, until 2:00 PM, Local Time, on Thursday, July 12, 2018, at which time and place said proposals shall be opened for the following item: Security Camera Systems. All offerors must use the proposal forms provided in the procurement package, which may be acquired from the Purchasing department at the above address, or at the following link http://www.baymetro.com/wp-content/uploads/RFP-2018-11.pdf. BMTA reserves the right to reject any or all proposals for sound documented business reasons, waive any defects or irregularities, and to accept the proposal which is most advantageous to Bay Metro Transit. Minority owned and Female owned firms are encouraged to respond to this Proposal solicitation.
Interurban Transit Authority (ITA):
- RFP #ITA 2018-2: ITA is soliciting proposals from qualified vendors for the purchase, training, and installation of an automated dispatch system in its office and on its fleet of 7 vehicles. All proposers must be "Equal Opportunity Employers" and comply with the appropriate provisions of state and federal law. Disadvantaged Business Enterprises (DBE's) are afforded full opportunity to respond to this offering. If your firm would like to submit a proposal to the ITA for this project, please go to http://www.saugatuckinterurban.org/Bid-Opportunities to download the Request for Proposal (RFP) for Dispatch System (RFP #ITA 2018-2). All completed RFP's must be received by 4:00 PM, Local Time on July 16, 2018. All questions regarding the RFP should be submitted in writing to Phyllis Yff, Executive Director, ITA, 100 Wiley Road, P.O. Box 649, Douglas, MI 49406 or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Any changes or modifications to the RFP document will be made by an addendum or amendment and posted on the Saugatuckinterurban.org website link listed above. The ITA will not be responsible for failing to notify, however, a good faith attempt will be made to notify all known interested parties.
Shiawassee Area Transportation Agency (SATA):
- SATA is soliciting quotations for a minimum of one and up to a maximum of eight two-camera video surveillance systems for small transit buses. Quotations must be sent in writing to the attention of Mary Rice, Executive Director, and are due on or before 4:00p.m., July 27, 2018. Agency Contact Name: Mary Rice Agency Contact Address: 180 N Delaney Road Owosso, Michigan 48867 Agency Email Address: email@example.com Agency Fax: 989-729-2687 PROJECT LOCATION The camera system and all associated equipment will be installed at 180 N. Delaney Road Owosso Michigan 48867. For details, see the solicitation packet.
Thunder Bay Transportation Authority:
- RFQ: Thunder Bay Transportation is seeking quotations in response to its RFQ #2018-001 for Voice Recording System. The RFQ and related documents are accessible at http://www.thunderbaytransportation.com/request-for-quote. Quotations must be received at Thunder Bay Transportation Authority, Attn: Voice Bid, 3859 US 23 North, Alpena, Michigan 49707 by 4:00 p.m. on July 31, 2018.
Yates Dial A Ride Transit (YDART):
- IFB 2018-1: Sealed bids will be received at the office of the YDART at 1987 E US 10, Idlewild MI 49642-0147 until 1:00 P.M., local time, on Friday, August 3, 2018, at which time and place said bids shall be opened for the following item: 4x4 Medium Duty Wrecker. All offerors must use the proposal forms provided in the procurement package, which may be acquired from the Bookkeeping office at the above address by e-mail request to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by telephone request to 231-745-7311 x 220. YDART reserves the right to reject any or all bids for sound documented business reasons, waive any defects or irregularities, and to accept the bid which is most advantageous to Yates Dial A Ride Transit. Minority owned and Female owned firms are encouraged to respond to the solicitation.