Contracting Opportunities for Transit Projects
Request for Proposals (RFPs), Request for Quotations/Qualifications (RFQs), Request for Bids (RFBs), and/or Invitation for Bids (IFBs) for Transit Projects:
For potential contracting opportunities for other transit projects, contact public transit providers.
Benzie Transportation Authority
- RFP: Benzie Transportation Authority is soliciting a Request for Proposals for up to four ADA trolleys. For information and specifications, please go to https://www.benziebus.com/media/uploads/trolley_rfp.pdf. Bids are due April 26, 2021.
Eastern Upper Peninsula Transportation Authority
- RFP. The Eastern Upper Peninsula Transportation Authority (EUPTA) is soliciting bids for the construction and delivery of a 92' Ice Class Ferry to carry 12-15 automobiles and passengers to Neebish Island on the St. Mary's River System located in Chippewa County Michigan. Interested parties should contact The Eastern Upper Peninsula Transportation Authority via email: firstname.lastname@example.org to receive the bid documents.
Harbor Transit Multi-Modal Transportation System
- RFP: Harbor Transit Multi-Modal Transportation System is soliciting RFPs to secure the services of a land acquisition consultant. For information and specifications, please go to https://www.harbortransit.org/procurement/. Proposal due date: May 5, 2021.
Michigan Department of Transportation - Office of Passenger Transportation
- RFP: Michigan Department of Transportation, Office of Passenger Transportation is seeking proposals for Statewide Technology Plan for Michigan Rural Public Transit Agencies. Proposals will be due: Monday, April 26, 2021 at Noon (Est) Local Time. For details, see the complete RFP and Q&A. Sent questions and submit proposal to:
Kevin Wassom, Compliance Analyst
Michigan Department of Transportation
Office of Passenger Transportation
Michigan Public Transportation Association
- RFP: Michigan Public Transportation Association (MPTA) has a robust set of media tools that includes outdoor, radio, television, social media, and public service announcements. MPTA is looking for a company to purchase and place various forms of media buys using the toolkit. MPTA and the search committee is accepting proposals from companies with demonstrated expertise in planning, placement and evaluation of all media advertising services. Interested agencies should have integrated marketing communication capabilities, a strong track record in managing all types of media and relevant experience in working with leading brands. Due to the location of transit agencies in the state of Michigan; interested agencies must have experience buying all forms of media within Michigan, neighboring states and Canada. Prior public sector experience is desired. Please visit the website below for details:
Direct Questions To: Clark Harder, Executive Director
Michigan Public Transit Association
Submit questions by email on or before May 3, 2021.
Proposals Due: May 17, 2021 @ Noon (EST) local time
Midwest Bus Corporation