The MDOT Office of Passenger Transportation (OPT) administers MDOT’s passenger transportation programs and ensures federal/state-funded procurements are consistent with Federal Transit Administration guidance and MDOT requirements.
For direct procurement questions, contact:
Dean Peterson, Compliance Analyst, 517-335-2544.
For direct procurement questions specific to buses and other revenue vehicles, contact:
Jeff Turner, Vehicle Procurement Analyst, 517-335-3282.
- Procurement Guidelines
- MDOT Review of Procurements
- Davis-Bacon Act - Employee Rights
- Davis-Bacon Act - WH347 Certified Payroll Form
Forms and Clauses
- Micropurchase: Up to $10,000
- Small Purchase: More than $10,000 to less than $25,000
- Small Purchase: $25,000 to less than $250,000
- Invitation for Bids: Less than $25,000
- Request for Proposals: Less than $25,000
- Invitation for Bids: $25,000 or more
- Request for Proposals: $25,000 or more
- State Extended Vehicle Contracts
- Contract Clauses
- Additional Forms