MDOT-ACEC Partnership Charter Award
The Michigan Department of Transportation (MDOT) and the American Council of Engineering Companies of Michigan (ACEC/M) are excited to announce the "MDOT-ACEC Partnership Charter Award." Nominations are currently being accepted. This award recognizes project managers and consultants for their commitment to excellence and promoting an enhanced business partnership based on the standards set forth in the MDOT/ACEC Partnership Charter Agreement. These standards include mutual trust, effective communication, continuous improvement, embracing innovation, and timely issue resolution.
The award will be judged equally on five important principles:
- Providing cost-effective, high-quality services;
- Partnering in streamlining business practices;
- Engaging in effective communication;
- Committing to transparency and accountability; and
- Promoting innovation and sustainability.
Projects accomplished through a team effort between MDOT project managers and ACEC consultants are eligible to receive this award. The MDOT Performance Excellence Section will be accepting applications for the award through November 1, 2019. To be eligible, a project must be substantially complete and ready for use between November 1, 2017, and October 31, 2019. The 2019 award will be announced at the MDOT/ACEC workshop on February 6, 2020.
- MDOT-ACEC Partnership Charter Award Brochure
- MDOT-ACEC Partnership Charter Award Entry Form