I am a supplier, or manufacturer of products. How can I get on MDOT's vendor list?

Vendors who offer supplies, materials, and manufacture of products may register to do business with the state of Michigan at https://sigma.michigan.gov/webapp/PRDVSS2X1/AltSelfService.  MDOT’s Construction Field Services Materials Source Guide provides the list of tested, approved and required materials for use on construction projects. A list of approved suppliers and manufacturers are also included in this guide.