Where can I obtain a program to calculate letter spacing on a Traffic Sign?

The program is called "SignCAD" and is available from SignCAD Systems, http://www.signcad.com/.
Sign details, for non-standard sign layouts, are required to be submitted in the SignCAD file format for MDOT signing projects.

For additional information, please contact Alonso Uzcategui at 517-335-2624 or uzcateguia@michigan.gov