How do I correct the amount owed for my application?

If you are viewing the Review Application Details Screen or the MPG Shopping Cart and believe your fee is incorrect, delete the item from the Shopping Cart, return to CPS and ensure you have selected the appropriate work types on the Type of Work screen. Application fees are determined based on your selections on this screen. If you pay for the application and additional fees are needed, or you have overpaid, the TSC Construction Permit Staff will make the changes and notify you.