What do I do if I am a governmental agency (including tribal) yet am being charged a fee in CPS?

You must be registered in Michigan Business One Stop (MBOS) as a governmental agency, must access CPS through the My Workspace shown next to your business name, and must select "Applicant" when asked whether you are an Applicant or a Contractor in order to be exempt from fees. Ensure you are not entering CPS using "For Individuals and Service Providers" selection in MBOS.