The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
Aircraft Dealer License
Three steps to apply for a Michigan Aircraft Dealer License with the State of Michigan:
- Obtain a Michigan sales tax license number. Visit the Michigan Department of Treasury or call 517-373-3200.
- Fill out the Application for Michigan Aircraft Dealer License (Form 4021).
- Application package must contain:
- Completed and signed Form 4021.
- Copy of your Michigan sales tax license.
- Check for $25 payable to the State of Michigan.
MDOT - Finance Cashier
P.O. Box 30648
Lansing, MI 48909
The dealer license is valid for the calendar year.
MDOT Airports Safety & Compliance Unit, 517-242-7771 or 517-335-9283