Mackinac Straits Corridor Authority
February 3, 2021
- Welcome/Call to order
- Approval of agenda
- Approval of the March 6, 2020, meeting minutes
- Old Business
- New Business
- Summary of MSCA role as Intervenor in Public Service Commission proceedings on Enbridge Application to relocate a segment of Line 5 into Tunnel – Raymond O. Howd, Assistant Attorney General
- Consultant contract for As-Needed Tunnel Engineering Expert and Permit Review Services awarded to McMillen Jacobs Michigan, Inc.
- Consultant contract for Structural Design Engineering Services awarded to CDM Smith Michigan, Inc.
- Summary of Line 5 Replacement Utility Tunnel Project activity, progress, and status – Enbridge Energy
- Discuss any inquiries or written proposals received by interested Third-Party utilities – Enbridge Energy
- Project milestones met, submittals received – Mike Mooney, consultant to the Authority
- Procurement of Authority’s Independent Quality Assurance Contractor
- Authority Member Comments
- Public Comments
- The public is encouraged to address Authority members via chat function and online comment form. Public comments will be read aloud, limited to three (3) minutes per comment, and will be posted with the approved meeting minutes.