The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
MSCA Meeting Agenda - February 2022
Mackinac Straits Corridor Authority
February 2, 2022
Michigan Library & Historical Center
1st Floor Forum
820W W. Washtenaw St.
Lansing, MI 48915
The meeting is available to watch live on YouTube and Livestream.
- Welcome/Call to order
- Approval of agenda
- Approval of the October 13, 2021, meeting minutes
- Old Business
- Memorandum of Understanding between MSCA and Enbridge for Independent Quality Assurance
- Tunnel Agreement Section 7.5 requirements
- Request for Proposal (RFP) Comment Log
- Tribal Comments on RFP
- RFP for Construction of the Tunnel
- New Business
- Proposed MSCA Tribal Consultation Policy
- USACE Permit Application
- Status of MPSC contested case proceedings
- Third-Party Utilities
- Extension of Ray Howd SAAG contract
- Extension of Mike Mooney contract
- Extension of HT Engineering contract
- Public Comments
- The public is encouraged to address Authority members at this time. Each member of the public is limited to three (3) minutes.
- Written public comment to the MSCA may be submitted via the MSCA Public Comment Form.