Mackinac Straits Corridor Authority
June 7, 2022
Little Bear East Arena & Community Center
275 Marquette St.
St Ignace, MI 49781
The meeting is available to watch live on YouTube.
- Welcome/Call to order
- Approval of agenda
- Approval of the February 16, 2022, meeting minutes
- Old Business
- New Business
- Updates to Project Specifications – Mike Mooney, consultant to the Authority
- Contractor selection status update – Ryan Mitchell, MDOT; Mike Mooney
- Final Construction Execution Plan (CEP) Material Change approval process – Raymond O. Howd, Special Assistant Attorney General
- United States Army Corps of Engineers (USACE) Permit Application – Ryan Mitchell
- Status of Michigan Public Service Commission (MPSC) proceedings – Raymond O. Howd
- Public Comments
- The public is encouraged to address Authority members at this time. Each member of the public is limited to three (3) minutes.
- Written public comment to the MSCA may be submitted via the MSCA Public Comment Form.