The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
MSCA Meeting Agenda - October 2021
Mackinac Straits Corridor Authority
October 13, 2021
The meeting is available to watch live on YouTube and Livestream.
- Welcome/Call to order
- Approval of agenda
- Approval of the June 2, 2021, meeting minutes
- Old Business
- New Business
- Proposed MSCA Tribal Consultation Policy - Raymond O. Howd, Special Assistant Attorney General; Amy Matisoff, MSCA Tribal Affairs Coordinator
- Response to Request for internal MSCA investigation - Raymond O. Howd, Special Assistant Attorney General
- Project milestones met, submittals received - Mike Mooney, consultant to the Authority; Raymond O. Howd
- Amended Draft Procurement and Execution Plan
- RFP for Construction of the Tunnel
- Revised Joint Project Specifications
- Third-Party Utilities
- Authority Member Comments
- Public Comments
- The public is encouraged to address Authority members at this time. Each member of the public is limited to three (3) minutes.
- Written public comment to the MSCA may be submitted via the MSCA Public Comment Form.