The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
MSCA Meeting Agenda - October 2022
Mackinac Straits Corridor Authority
Draft Meeting Agenda
October 12, 2022
Michigan Library & Historical Center
1st Floor Forum
820W W. Washtenaw St.
Lansing, MI 48915
The meeting is available to watch live on YouTube.
- Welcome/Call to order
- Approval of agenda
- Approval of the June 7, 2022, meeting minutes
- Old Business
- Third-Party Utilities: Peninsula Fiber Network – Raymond O. Howd
- New Business
- Updates to Project Specifications – Mike Mooney
- Project Specification Material Change approval procedure – Raymond O. Howd
- Status of MPSC contested case proceedings – Raymond O. Howd
- Contractor selection status update – Ryan Mitchell
- NEPA status update – Ryan Mitchell
- Authority Member Novak disclosure letter – MSCA Board Member Paul Novak
- Public Comments
- The public is encouraged to address Authority members at this time. Each member of the public is limited to three (3) minutes.
- Written public comment to the MSCA may be submitted via the MSCA Public Comment Form.