The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
MSCA Meeting Agenda - September 2021
Mackinac Straits Corridor Authority
Informational Session Agenda
September 20, 2021
9 a.m. - noon
- Meeting Purpose and Project Introduction (Mike Mooney)
- Ground Conditions (WSP)
- Overall Design (Arup)
- Tunnel Lining Design, Construction and Service Life Performance (Arup)
- Tunnel Construction (Arup)
- Operations (Enbridge)
- RFP and Upcoming Schedule (Enbridge)
- Public Comment
- Written public comment to the MSCA may be submitted via the MSCA Informational Session Public Comment Form. Anyone attending the informational session in person will be required to wear a mask. The Horatio S. Earle Learning Center may be subject to limitations on gatherings. Each person who chooses to provide public comment at the meeting venue will have up to two minutes to address the MSCA.