The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
YDMP Team Leaders
A team leader is assigned to drive teams to work sites in a department vehicle, provide direction, and work alongside team members.
Description of Duties
- Supervise a team of four to five members;
- Drive a department vehicle to and from work sites;
- Act as a lead team member, directing and supervising the team;
- Keep and record team compensation, as well as vehicle usage and maintenance activities;
- Follow verbal and written instructions given by MDOT personnel;
- Enforce MDOT's Alcohol and Drug-Free Workplace, Sexual Harassment, and Hostile and Violence-Free Environment policies; and
- Arrive on time, promote safety, and take pride in all team accomplishments.
- $16 - $17.50 per hour (based on experience).
- Insurance and other benefits are not provided.
- No compensation for time not worked, including due to inclement weather.