Welcome to the Michigan History Museum System!
- Here is a map of our 12 museums and historic sites located across Michigan.
Enjoy the 12 museums and historic sites in the Michigan History Museum System—your pathway to fun and discovery. The Michigan History Museum in Lansing presents an overview of the state's history. Other historic sites and museums throughout the state focus on themes in Michigan history.
Visit Michigan's state museums online or in person. Click on the map or on the list in the left column to go to each museum's home page, where you'll find maps, hours and other visitor information.
- Fort Wilkins and Copper Harbor Lighthouse
- Michigan Iron Industry Museum
- Fayette Historic Townsite
- Father Marquette National Memorial
- Hartwick Pines Logging Museum
- Civilian Conservation Corps Museum