Michigan History Museum Store
Monday - Friday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.Address and Phone:
Saturday, 10:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Sunday, 1 to 5 p.m.
Closed on official state holidays
702 W. Kalamazoo St.The store at the Michigan History Museum offers a wide variety of items related to the history of Michigan, the region and the nation.
Lansing, MI 48915
- Holiday ornaments crafted by Michigan artists in Petoskey stone, copper, pewter and handblown glass.
- Michigan mittens in both youth and adult sizes
- New handcrafted pottery from Pleasant Valley Pottery
- A large selection of books—including this year's Michigan Notable Books—for adults and children on a wide range of Michigan topics
- A growing number of Michigan-made products, including handcrafted jewelry of chlorastrolite (Isle Royale greenstone) and Petoskey stone (both official state symbols)
- T-shirts and hoodies in new designs and colors.
- products that complement the Michigan History Museum's permanent and special exhibits.
Parking Visitor parking is located south of the building, with a $1 hourly fee on weekdays—credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover) only. Weekend parking is free.