Michigan Law Enforcement Officers Memorial Major Donations
Each and every donation, no matter how large or how small, is important in making the Michigan Law Enforcement Officers Memorial Monument a reality, as well as maintaining it for the future. The Michigan Law Enforcement Officers Memorial Monument Commission Fund has received many individual and group donations. The Commission would like to call special attention to the organizations listed below on our Donor Wall in the Memorial Park.
- Delta Dental
- Michigan Fraternal Order of Police Lodges & Auxiliary
- Michigan Concerns of Police Survivors
- In Memory of Sergeant Paul Cole
- David Milling Architects Team
- Warthogs Motorcycle Clubs of Michigan
- Caidan Management Company
- Detroit Tigers, INC.
- In Memory of Officer Scott Stewart
- Michigan Association of Chiefs of Police
- The Sam Bernstein Law Firm
- Michigan Sheriffs’ Association
- Michigan Fitness Foundation
- In Memory of Officer Scott Flahive
- In Memory of Officer Michael T. Scanlon
- In Memory of Officer Larry J. Nehasil
- Michigan State Police Active, Retirees, & Chaplains
- Waltonen Engineering
- Lear Corporation
- Moore Trosper Construction Company
- RAM Construction Services
If you are interested in an officer tribute, organization or company recognition on the Donor Wall, please contact Lin Emmert at firstname.lastname@example.org or Mary Johnson at email@example.com.
Help honor Michigan's fallen officers and show support for the families, friends, co-workers, and communities of these Heroes by making a donation to support the monument here.