- MPSC approves Consumers Energy's integrated resource plan. It's the first long-term utility outlook OK'd under 2016 state energy laws
- Consumers Energy must explain gas safety practices
- MPSC schedules public forum in Detroit on DTE Electric's proposed integrated resource plan (June 20)
- MPSC urges Michiganders to stay safe, make free call to 811 before starting any digging project
- Governor's Energy Assessment Request (Michigan.gov/EnergyAssessment)
Input from the general public and subject matter experts helps the Michigan Public Service Commission to make decisions in key areas that will have long-term impacts on energy consumers in Michigan.
Click here for quick access to major projects, active workgroups, and significant pending cases in the electric, natural gas, and telecommunications sectors.
View Meeting Recordings
Visit the Meeting Recordings page to view past and current MPSC Meeting Recordings.