- MPSC approves revised DTE Electric voluntary green pricing program
- Governor's Energy Assessment Request (Michigan.gov/EnergyAssessment)
- Dan Scripps appointed as new commissioner to Michigan Public Service Commission
- MPSC offers safety tips during power outages due to winter storms
- MPSC investigates Consumers' Natural Gas Fire
Public Acts 341 and 342 were passed on December 15, 2016, and signed by Governor Rick Snyder on December 21, 2016. PA 341 updates Michigan’s energy laws relating to utility rate cases, electric choice, certificate of necessity, and electric capacity resource adequacy, and establishes an integrated resource planning process. PA 342 updates Michigan’s energy laws relating to renewable energy, energy waste reduction, and distributed generation, and allows utilities to implement on-bill financing programs. The laws took effect on April 20, 2017.
Click here to find general information about implementation tasks, implementation status updates, and ways to keep informed of stakeholder engagement opportunities.
View Meeting Recordings
Visit the Meeting Recordings page to view past and current MPSC Meeting Recordings.