- DTE's voluntary green pricing program approved
- MPSC approves agreement with DTE Electric to improve storm response, wire down safety
- MPSC approves Consumers Energy electric rate increase, EV pilot
- MPSC says 2018 accomplishments solidify long-term efforts for safe, reliable energy, telecommunications future in state
- MPSC adopts gas safety, utility cybersecurity, telecom rules
Public Acts 341 and 342 were passed on December 15, 2016, and signed by Governor Rick Snyder on December 21, 2016. PA 341 updates Michigan’s energy laws relating to utility rate cases, electric choice, certificate of necessity, and electric capacity resource adequacy, and establishes an integrated resource planning process. PA 342 updates Michigan’s energy laws relating to renewable energy, energy waste reduction, and distributed generation, and allows utilities to implement on-bill financing programs. The laws took effect on April 20, 2017.
Click here to find general information about implementation tasks, implementation status updates, and ways to keep informed of stakeholder engagement opportunities.
View Meeting Recordings
Visit the Meeting Recordings page to view past and current MPSC Meeting Recordings.