- MPSC meeting this week includes MISO presentation on spring energy outlook, storage proposal, polar vortex
- MPSC schedules Escanaba meeting for public comment on UPPCO's integrated resource plan proposal
- MPSC urges Michiganders to stay safe, make free call to 811 before starting any digging project
- Governor's Energy Assessment Request (Michigan.gov/EnergyAssessment)
- Dan Scripps appointed as new commissioner to Michigan Public Service Commission
Input from the general public and subject matter experts helps the Michigan Public Service Commission to make decisions in key areas that will have long-term impacts on energy consumers in Michigan.
Click here for quick access to major projects, active workgroups, and significant pending cases in the electric, natural gas, and telecommunications sectors.
View Meeting Recordings
Visit the Meeting Recordings page to view past and current MPSC Meeting Recordings.