- MPSC is hiring: 1) Gas Operations Engineer Manager 2) Executive Business Section Manager
- MPSC orders Consumers Energy to take corrective actions based on findings from January natural gas facility fire.
- Aug 9 Deadline set for comments on initial Statewide Energy Assessment
- Statewide Energy Assessment submitted to the Governor (Michigan.gov/EnergyAssessment)
- MPSC urges Michiganders to stay safe, make free call to 811 before starting any digging project
Input from the general public and subject matter experts helps the Michigan Public Service Commission to make decisions in key areas that will have long-term impacts on energy consumers in Michigan.
Click here for quick access to major projects, active workgroups, and significant pending cases in the electric, natural gas, and telecommunications sectors.
View Meeting Recordings
Visit the Meeting Recordings page to view past and current MPSC Meeting Recordings.