Inquiries and Complaints

File an On-Line Informal Complaint or Inquiry

Submit an on-line inquiry or informal complaint to MPSC staff by selecting the appropriate category below and completing the form. Your message will be responded to as quickly as possible.



Gas, Electric, Video/Cable or Telephone:



Customer Service Division
P.O. Box 30221
Lansing, MI 48909


File a Formal Complaint

If you are not satisfied with the results of an informal complaint investigation by Commission staff, you may pursue a formal complaint with the Commission. Because the Commission's authority is limited to that provided by statute, a formal complaint can only involve issues that the Commission regulates.