Electric Utility Company Annual Reports

P-521 annual reports and certain other reports can be accessed online for the companies listed below. Please note, annual report filings are typically due by the end of April.

Certain electric and gas companies are also required to file annually with the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC). Please visit http://www.ferc.gov/docs-filing/docs-filing.asp for access to FERC online filings.

For questions contact the Regulated Energy Division at 517-284-8250.