Dear Michigan Public Safety Partners,
The Michigan State Police, Emergency Management and Homeland Security Division in partnership with the Department of Technology, Management and Budget, Michigan’s Public Safety Communications System will host Michigan’s Annual Statewide Interoperable Communications Conference from February 9-12, 2021, in Traverse City, Michigan.
This training conference is designed for federal, state and local communication experts and emergency response personnel. It provides education and information about the advantages of statewide interoperable communications.
We invite you to share your ideas, knowledge, and experience by submitting a session proposal for the 2021 conference. Your involvement determines the outstanding development opportunities that we continue to deliver. We are going to move forward planning an agenda for the 2021 conference, knowing we will have to be nimble in our expectations due to the ever-changing situation with COVID-19.
Topics of interest include:
- Covid-19 response
- Flood response
- Civil unrest
- Virtual working
- Dealing with stress and the difficult times
Guide for authors:
- The deadline to submit abstracts/form is August 31st, 2020
- To submit you abstract, please submit your proposal form to DTMB-MI-InterOpConf@Michigan.gov
- The conference committee will cover accommodations and conference registration fee for one speaker per topic.
- Deadline for submission: August 31, 2020
- Notification of acceptance: November 13, 2020
- Deadline for final presentation: December 18, 2020
We look forward to seeing you at 2021 Michigan’s Annual Statewide Interoperable Communications Conference.
2021 Michigan’s Annual Statewide Interoperable Communications Conference Planning Committee
2021 Call for Papers-Form