The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
Verizon Crisis Response Team
In times of crisis and large events, the Verizon Crisis Response Team (VCRT) is ready to deploy mission-critical communication assets to help support first responders, government agencies, emergency operation centers, and relief shelters, to help stay connected during emergencies.
VCRT support includes:
- Nationwide 24x7 hotline: 800-981-9558 or Michigan Response Manager Danielle Galloway 517-881-6644
- Loaner phones, tablets, data devices
- Enterprise-grade 4G LTE routers with directional antenna solutions
- In-building solutions, COW/COLT, SPOT/Portable Satellites
- Emergency Communication & Charging Centers
- Disaster Recovery Trailers
- Generators/Solar DevicessUAS Commercial Drones - FAA 107 Licensed Pilots
Verizon Crisis Response Team Flyer