Please provide clarification on eligibility for the following adult-use licenses: grower B, grower C, processor, retailer, secure transporter. We are looking to apply under the new program but are not currently licensed under the MMFLA.

The Michigan Regulation and Taxation of Marihuana Act (MRTMA) requires the following:

Those who wish to apply for a class A grower, or a microbusiness license must be a resident of Michigan.

Those who wish to apply for a class B or class C grower, a processor, a retailer, or a secure transporter license must first hold a medical marijuana facilities license.

Any applicant can apply for a safety compliance facility license.