I have already received prequalification status under the Medical Marihuana Facilities Licensing Act (MMFLA). Can I apply for an adult-use license that requires a MMFLA license?

Applicants that wish to apply for a license for a retailer, processor, class B grower, class C grower, or a secure transporter, must hold a license under the MMFLA. Prequalification status does not satisfy the requirement of holding a license under the MMFLA.

Once a prequalified medical marijuana license applicant receives a license under the MMFLA, the applicant would then be eligible to apply for one of the restricted license types requiring a license under the MMFLA.