I already have a license for a medical marijuana facility, how does my application work?

The Marijuana Regulatory Agency (MRA) has streamlined the licensing process for existing Medical Marijuana Facilities Licensing Act (MMFLA) licensees that apply for an adult-use license. For prequalification, less documentation is required for MMFLA licensees than for brand new applicants, as the MRA already has much of the information on file. MMFLA licensees applying for adult-use marijuana establishment licenses also do not need to file supplemental applications as those parties were already vetted.