Will adult-use licenses be able to be bought and sold with Marijuana Regulatory Agency (MRA) approval?

Yes. Applicants and licensees shall report to the agency any proposed material changes to the marijuana establishment before making a material change that may require prior authorization by the MRA. Any attempted transfer, sale, or other conveyance of an interest in a state license is considered a material change.