When is an Amendment required?
An Amendment is required in the following scenarios:
- The ownership structure of the business changes in any way.
- A member is removed
- A member is added
- A member gets married
- A member changes percentage of interest
- A business adds a managerial employee
- A business removes a managerial employee
- The business is purchased. This includes the sale of tangible and intangible assets.
- The business merges with another business.
- The business changes locations after licensure.
- The business changes its name.
- The business is evicted from their licensed location.
- The business wants to expand their location.
- The business received a municipality denial.
If you have additional changes and are not sure if an amendment is required, please contact the Agency at 517-284-8599 or MRA-MedicalMarijuana@michigan.gov