Marijuana Regulatory Agency
(1) An applicant for a state operating license shall submit to a pre-licensure physical inspection to ensure the safety, security, and integrity of the operation of a proposed marihuana facility.
(2) The department shall establish an inspection process to confirm that the applicants and proposed marihuana facilities meet the requirements of the act and these rules.
(3) The department shall investigate applicants in accordance with the act and these rules.
(4) The department, through its investigators, agents, auditors, or the state police, shall conduct inspections and examinations of applicants and proposed marihuana facilities in accordance with the act and these rules.
(5) An applicant shall submit proof to the department of the following:
(a) A certificate of use and occupancy as required pursuant to section 13 of 1972 PA 230, MCL 125.1513 and these rules.
(b) A final inspection completed by the department notwithstanding any local ordinance or building permit inspection.
(c) Proof of a fire safety inspection as provided for in Rule 26.