Marijuana Regulatory Agency
(1) A person, applicant, or licensee found in violation of these rules or the act may be subject to sanctions, including, but not limited to, license denial, limitation, fines, revocation, suspension, nonrenewal, administrative holds, and orders to cease operations.
(2) A violation of these rules, the act, the marihuana tracking act, or any ordinance adopted under section 205 of the act may result in 1 or more of the following:
(a) A license may be denied, limited, revoked, or restricted.
(b) A licensee or an employee of a licensee may be removed.
(c) Civil fines of up to $5,000.00 may be imposed against an individual.
(d) Civil fines up to $10,000.00 or an amount equal to the daily gross receipts, whichever is greater, against a licensee for each violation of the act, these rules, or an order.
(e) Civil fines may be assessed for each day the licensee is not in compliance with the act or these rules. Assessment of a civil fine is not a bar to the investigation, arrest, charging, or prosecution of an individual for any other violation of the act or these rules.
(3) A license may be suspended without notice or hearing upon a determination that the safety or health of patrons or employees is jeopardized by continuing a marihuana facility's operation as provided in the act or these rules.
(4) The attempted transfer, sale, or other conveyance of an interest in a license without prior approval is grounds for suspension or revocation of the license or for other sanction as provided in sections 406 and 409 of the act or these rules.
(5) The department may impose any other remedies, sanctions, or penalties not inconsistent with the act or these rules.