Marijuana Regulatory Agency
(1) Marihuana product that is to be destroyed or is considered waste must be rendered into an unusable and unrecognizable form and recorded in the statewide monitoring system.
(2) A licensee shall not sell marihuana waste or marihuana products that are to be destroyed, or that the department orders destroyed.
(3) A licensee shall manage all waste that is hazardous waste pursuant to part 111 of 1994 PA 451, MCL 324.11101 to 324.90106.
(4) A licensee shall dispose of marihuana product waste in a secured waste receptacle using 1 or more of the following:
(a) A manned and permitted solid waste landfill.
(b) A manned compostable materials operation or facility.
(c) An in-vessel digester.
(d) In a manner in compliance with applicable state and local laws and regulations.
(5) Wastewater generated during the cultivation of marihuana and processing of marihuana products shall be disposed of in compliance with applicable state and local laws and regulations.