- Help for Homeowners
- Step Forward Mortgage Assistance and Hardest Hit Blight Program
Hardest Hit Funds (HHF) are provided by the U.S. Department of the Treasury through the Emergency Economic Stabilization Act of 2008 (EESA) or Troubled Asset Relief Program (TARP) to states that have been particularly hard hit by the economic and housing market downturn that began in 2007.
- Housing Education
- MSHDA Housing Education Locator & MI Home Loan Experienced Loan Officer Locator
- Homebuyer Education Requirements
- For Your Protection Get a Home Inspection
- Moving Tips
A forgivable loan program that can help you catch up on delinquent payments and taxes or even help you make your mortgage payments while you are drawing Michigan unemployment benefits. Select the link above to start an application or call us toll-free at 866-946-7432 for more information.
If you are facing foreclosure, select the link above to review your options.
- Home Inspections and Property Checklist