Michigan's National Historic Landmarks
- Alden B. Dow Home & Studio
The home and studio of Michigan's architect laureate and renowned modernist architect, Alden B. Dow.
- Bay View Association
- Calumet Historic District
- Columbia (Steamer)
- Cranbrook (Cranbrook Educational Community)
A unique masterpiece in the history of American architecture.
- Durant-Dort Carriage Company Office
The birthplace (1908) of General Motors.
- Ernest Hemingway Cottage ("Windemere")
- Fair Lane (Henry and Clara Bryant Ford Estate)
- Fisher and New Center Buildings
- Ford Piquette Avenue Plant
- Ford River Rouge Complex
- Fort Michilimackinac
- Fox Theatre Building
The Fox Theatre epitomizes the opulence and grandeur of the golden age of the movie palace.
- General Motors Building (Cadillac Place)
- General Motors Technical Center
Acclaimed modernist complex designed by Eero Saarinen.
- Grand Hotel
- Guardian Building (Union Trust Building, Union Guardian Building)
One of the most exuberant Art Deco skyscrapers built in America.
- Herbert H. Dow House
Home of Herbert H. Dow, chemist and father of the Dow Chemical Company.
- Highland Park Ford Plant
- Huron, Lightship No. 103 Pine Grove Park, Port Huron, St. Clair County
- Lafayette Park
One of the best and most successful examples of a residential urban renewal development in the nation.
- Lincoln Motor Company Plant (Demolished 2003)
- Mackinac Island
- Marshall Historic District
- Michigan State Capitol
The Michigan capitol was the first of three state capitols designed by Elijah E. Myers in the 1870s and 1880s.
- North Manitou Island Lifesaving Station
- Norton Mound Group
- Parke-Davis Research Laboratory
The first industrial laboratory devoted exclusively to pharmacological research.
- Pewabic Pottery
The studio of Mary Chase Stratton who is recognized for her unique iridescent ceramic glazes.
- Quincy Mining Company Historic District
- S. S. City of Milwaukee (car ferry)
- S.S. Milwaukee Clipper
- Saint Clair River Tunnel (Saint Clair Railroad Tunnel, First International Tunnel, Grand Trunk Tunnel)
- Saint Ignace Mission (Father Marquette Burial Site, Marquette Mission Park, Museum of Ojibwa Culture)
- Saint Marys Falls Ship Canal (Soo Locks Historic District, Soo Canals)
- Ste. Claire (steamer)
- The Henry Ford Museum and Greenfield Village (The Edison Institute)
- USS Silversides (SS-236)