The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
MI Home Loan
The MI Home Loan program is a mortgage product that is available to first-time homebuyers state-wide and repeat homebuyers in targeted areas. All homebuyers work directly with a participating lender.
To determine eligibility please contact an Experienced Participating Lender
- Available to first-time homebuyers (have not owned a home in the previous three years) statewide and repeat homebuyers in targeted areas.
- Household income limits apply and can vary depending on family size and property location.
- Sales Price limit - $224,500 statewide.
- Minimum credit score of 640 required or 660 for multiple-section manufactured homes.
Down Payment Assistance available
- MI 10K DPA Loan up to $10,000 available statewide. Housing Education class required - MSHDA Housing Education Locator