If you are having trouble opening the PDFs on this page, please download the PDF to your desktop. To do this, right-click on the form's link and choose "Save Link As" to download a copy. Once the file is saved to your desktop, open up Adobe Reader then go to file > open > and choose the file from your desktop. If you continue to have issues, please email the MSP Forms Manager at MSPRecords@michigan.gov.
You can also use Internet Explorer to open the PDFs if you have access to that browser.
Firearms and Background Records
- Firearms Records
The MSP serves as a point of contact in the State to coordinates background checks in accordance with the Brady Act between NICS, local agencies and the FBI. Assistance to the public and criminal justice agencies is also provided in determining eligibility to own/purchase firearms.
- RI-060A Federal Firearms License Multiple Pistol Sales Record
RI-060A Federal Firearms License Multiple Pistol Sales Record
- RI-060 Pistol Sales Record
- RI-147 Pistol Record Request
- MSP-202 - Notice to Firearm Purchaser
- MSP-203 - Use and Storage of a Firearm in a Home Environment
- RI-012 - Concealed Pistol License Application
- CC-79 Claim of Appeal on Application for Concealed Weapon License
- RI-044 - Firearm Reclassification Election
- RI-059 - Trigger Lock Statement
- RI-101 - Request for Public Records (FOI)
- UD-194 - CPL Chemical Test Rights