I am a law enforcement officer, how do I initiate a Mozelle Senior or Vulnerable Adult Medical Alert?
A law enforcement agency that receives notice of a missing senior or vulnerable adult shall prepare a report as soon as practicable. The report should include the following:
- Relevant information obtained from the notification concerning the missing senior or vulnerable adult, including the following:
- A physical description of the missing senior or vulnerable adult.
- The date, time, and place that the missing senior or vulnerable adult was last seen.
- The missing senior's or vulnerable adult's address.
- Information gathered by a preliminary investigation, if one was made.
- A statement by the law enforcement officer in charge setting forth that officer's assessment of the case based upon the evidence and information received.